- Our policy lasts 30 days. You may return the item within 30 days of receiving it for exchange or credit ONLY.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale items are final and cannot be returned.
- Special orders are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your item.
If it's approved, then your return will be effective, and a credit will be applied to your LWW account within a certain amount of days.
If the returned items don't meet the conditions listed above we won't be able to approve the return and we will ship the items back to you.
The credit applied to your account will be delivered to you over e-mail in the form of a discount code for the value of the returned order.
We only replace items if they are defective/damaged or if you received the wrong item/size.
If you need to exchange an item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.)
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2080 Peachtree Industrail Ct., Suite 103, Chamblee, GA, 30341, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive credit on your account, the cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your credit.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.